Get the new release here: http://www.openinfosecfoundation.org/download/suricata-0.9.2.tar.gz
- native support for Endace DAG card was added
- content inspecting keywords are now also inspected against the reassembled stream
- support for the http_uri content modifier was added
- content inspection for dce keywords was added
- support for the rate_filter keyword was added
- uricontent scanning was improved
- asn1 keyword was improved
- memory leaks have been fixed
- entries spanning multiple lines in the threshold.config are now supported
- introduction of lockless ringbuffers for packet queues
Known issues & missing features
We have made significant progress towards reaching our first full (non-beta) release of Suricata. Your feedback is always important to us and we appreciate your time and effort. As always, we are doing our best to make you aware of continuing development and items within the engine that are not yet complete. With this in mind, please notice the list we have included of known items we are working on.
- Inconsistent time stamps in http log file due to handling & updating of the http state.
- DCE/RPC over udp is not currently supported.
- Engine does not work properly on big endian platforms.
- Time based stats are not calculated correctly.
- Due to timing issues, matches in the reassembled stream sometimes seemingly appear too early in the stream
See https://redmine.openinfosecfoundation.org/projects/suricata/issues for an up to date list and to report new issues.
|< Prev||Next >|